This is being listed here as well as on my one offs page because I have been surprised at the lack of interest in it. The La Passione is now called the Aspirante and the only difference apart from the name is that they now have a rectangular case. This one has a shaped case and one of the two zips gets stuck. Both zips go all the way round so it can still be used perfectly well with the other zip.
- Hand-applied varnish - extra thin layer of lacquer
- Solid maple back and sides
- Solid spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Ebony parts
- Aubert bridge
- Wittner tailpiece with fine tuners
- Thomastik Alphayue strings
- Ebony chinrest
- Brown natural resin
- With bow with natural hair and ebony frog and shaped violin case with backpack straps and reflectors
The Alphayue strings are a cheaper version of Dominants from the same maker and actually they are pretty good.
One only, I can't get any more of these.